Helpful Tips and Links for Effective Email Marketing
If you’ve found this link, you either attended my Effective Email Marketing workshop at the Small Business Center in Hickory, NC or the search engine gods have shined their face on one of my blog posts! Either way, I’m grateful you came. The following links are provided to help you build your email list or provide support for starting or maintaining an on-going email campaign.
Email Marketing Defined:
Recommended Email Marketing Service Providers and List Managers for Small Businesses:
Mail Chimp Resources & Tutorials:
- Email Marketing Field Guide (PDF)
- Information for email marketing rookies, experts, and everyone in between
- Best Practices for Lists
- Email Newsletter Design Inspiration
- Free Email Marketing Guide
- Common Rookie Mistakes to Avoid (PDF)
- How to Avoid Spam Filters
Excellent Infographic from Emarketing Solutions:
Ways to Build Your Email Marketing List:
- 89 Ways to Get Email Addresses for Newsletters & Marketing Campaigns
- How to Grow Your Email List With Facebook Promotions
Once You Are Up and Running:
- Six Tips for Maximizing Email Marketing Campaigns
- Legal Issues: Anti-Spam Compliance and Requirements (Mail Chimp)
- How Can I Avoid The Spam Filter When Sending Email Marketing?
So there you have it! Or some helpful links anyway. I find whenever I need a helpful hint or tip about email marketing (or any other subject for that matter), I simply head to Google and search. You’ll be amazed at what you find!
As always, please feel free to comment on this article or on the workshop itself. Thanks for visiting!