Get found in search engines with SEO!
Why is it so important for your web site to be optimized for search engines? Because the people searching for your products or services are more likely to purchase than you advertising to them through other means. Overall, these searches convert to more sales!
Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
Your ability to show up in searches on Google, Yahoo! and Bing depends upon a myriad of facets. There is no “one-size-fits-all” strategy when it comes to SEO. Let m.e. help you navigate the sea of possibilities through experience and technical know-how by providing…
- On-page and Off-page web-site optimization
- Keyword analysis, keyword loading
- Optimized source code
- Pre/post optimization and keyword ranking report, and recommending specific pages for optimization
- Monthly or quarterly analysis and reporting of traffic and keyword ranking, including recommendations of keyword changes and external links
- Integration with Social Media accounts
As a starter gift into the world of SEO, I encourage you to read the following blog articles on optimizing your web site…
Search Engine Marketing (SEM)
Optimizing your web site is sometimes only part of getting found. In order to rank higher in the search engines, you can “market” your site through Adwords and Pay-Per-Click (PPC) advertising. This not only gets you in the top “sponsored” links, it also gives your site more authority and a better chance to show up higher in web searches. Let m.e. help your company get more traffic by providing…
- PPC ad campaign setup
- Recommendations for keywords for SEO
- Creating ads with strategy and focus
- Recommendations for where the ads take the user
- Creating optimized landing pages for your ads
- Campaign analysis, reporting and modifications
Contact m.e. to learn more about SEO and search engine marketing services!